To point a domain to your Pixilink Website, please follow these steps.
1. Go to https://www.pixilink.com/ and click on the pink login button at the top right of the screen to log into your account.
2. Go to Settings -> Domains
3. Click on the button "Add a Domain" and a pop up opens
4. You can either copy the name of our nameservers (ns1.pixilink360.com & ns2.pixilink360.com) or the IP (18.104.22.168) to change the A-Record. Save this information for later.
5. Enter the name of your domain in the Domain field
6. Click on the button "Add Domain"
7. Add the nameserver or A-Record to your domain in your Domain Provider account (eg GoDaddy)